The Steps You Must Follow To Purchase Fuel from our Conglomerate.
Put Simply, There are really only Two things you need to do to be considered for purchase.
Prove up Logistics
Prove up Finances
All we need is a CIS and a KYC. Within these docs or attached to them should be ONE of the following to
show proof of financial ability for a large fuel deal.
OR , IN THE CASE OF A VP, A LETTER FROM THE
VENTURE PARTNER, STATING THAT FUNDING WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE
TO THE BUYER DURING THE CONTRACT PHASE.
Below is a more details review of the above statement:
REVIEW AND DOWNLOAD OUR FUEL PROCEDURE DOCUMENT BELOW
Guidelines for Visitors Interested in Purchasing Fuel from Central Asian Refineries:
- Direct Association with Refineries: The organization works directly with refineries in Europe and Central Asia. All documentation, starting from CI, comes directly from these refineries.
- Tank Inspection: After conducting a dip test in the seller’s tank, the buyer will receive five days free of charge in the seller’s tank. Once the dip test is completed, the seller will provide their copy of the SGS to the buyer.
- Short Chain of Brokers: The organization has a short chain of brokers. They are directly associated with multiple refineries across Central Asia.
- Strict Adherence to Procedures: To be considered for onboarding with the refineries, buyers must strictly adhere to the outlined procedures.
- Proof of Logistics: Buyers must show proof of their logistics, ensuring they have a place to store the oil after purchase. This can be done by providing a TSR or, in the case of a ship, a Q88.
- Banking Details: Buyers should deal exclusively with transactions from the top 50 world banks. Ensure your bank is on this list.
- Intermediaries and Commissions: Commissions are not paid to brokers. Instead, finder fees are paid to all intermediaries. The fee agreement is included in the contract.
- Vetting Process: Once the buyer is vetted and recognized as an active buyer, they will be allowed to communicate directly with the seller’s partner and eventually with the seller.
- Pricing Considerations: While there might be varying prices on the internet, the organization ensures that buyers receive the product as per the contract. The only way to prove the product’s authenticity is for a ready buyer to follow the procedures, ensuring their logistics are in order and dealing with a top world bank.
- Constant Supply: The organization has a consistent flow of vessels into Rotterdam/Houston, ensuring a steady supply of fuel.
- Payment Details: Buyers pay the raw refinery cost directly to the refinery bank. All documents are issued directly from the refinery to the buyer on the refinery’s letterhead, signed by the CEO of the refinery.
For those interested in purchasing fuel, it’s essential to follow these guidelines closely to ensure a smooth and transparent transaction process. No request for Purchase will be entertained without first receiving a CIS and a KYC upfront for vetting.